To keep pushing the boundaries in search of endless possibilities, we are looking for a Communication & Multimedia expert to join our marketing department at
Hans Boodt Mannequins.
Hans Boodt Mannequins is a company that designs, develops and produces shop window mannequins worldwide.
All Hans Boodt Mannequins share the same DNA; innovative, creative, Dutch, rebellious and young.
It’s our vision to use innovation and inspiration to be the authority in the shop window mannequin world. Our mission is to be the most desired ‘made to measure’ mannequin company in the fashion and sports world.
Creating characters is our specialty, it’s what we love and what we do best.
Your main focus is on the wider communication side of our company. From being the contact person for our international partners, managing all PR contacts to organizing events.
You are also the all-round support for our web designer. You have a background in retail and are employable for various creative expressions of our brand.
You own all the HBM social platforms to which we are exposed and ensure that all channels are updated and aligned with our marketing campaigns and communication.
• Support for International Hans Boodt partners with marketing requests that are in line with the Hans Boodt DNA.
• Leading the PR & influencer engine, building on relationships and ensuring an expansion of brand awareness.
• You maintain a strong social media strategy across all platforms to increase our brand awareness, strengthen our online presence and constantly aim for lead generation.
• Working with an annual plan that takes into account international fashion, art and retail events to respond or participate.
• Support of our web designer by maintaining the backend use of the website and own digital content.
• Proven advanced skills in Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator. [Apple user]
• Base knowledge of WordPress
• Strong knowledge of current design and fashion trends.
• Great understanding and affection with any social media platform.
• Strong communication skills.
• Creative and innovative with a professional approach.
• You love to organize.
We offer you a diverse and responsible role within a very exciting and positive environment. You will be part of the creative marketing team at our HQ based in Zwijndrecht.
Does this sound like your next challenge?
Amaze us with your creative and inspiring CV !
Please send your CV to email@example.com